1-2 heads of raw radishes
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees
- Remove radishes from the stem and wash thoroughly. Cut radishes in half. Careful not to throw the radish greens away-- they are highly nutritious (more later).
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Place radishes on parchment paper and toss in avocado oil and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring midway, or until the radishes start to brown and crisp.
- Add to salads or serve as a side dish!