Mmm meatballs are so good! This recipe is inspired by the Meatball Shop, which started in NYC. This recipe has garbanzo flour instead of breadcrumbs to make it gluten free. The idea is the meatball is the main event, which makes this an easy dinner to whip up. This is great with a hearty pesto or tomato sauce and a giant green salad!
1 pound of ground chicken thigh meat
1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/8 cup white wine (I used chardonnay but use whatever you have)
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line baking dish with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, parsley, egg, salt, fennel, pepper, flour and wine. Mix well with your hands.
4. Make into balls about the size of a ping pong ball and place on parchment paper in your baking dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Cool and serve! I served mine with greens beans