Going to a holiday party? Bring this! It is festive, vibrant and tasty! It might even be the only green that you see on the table! Which reminds me to mention-- I know its holiday time and we're all so excited, but remember to be kind to your body. Help yourself out and remember to consume your greens and not just the party food. This is where your anti-aging, glowing skin and energy comes in! Just a quick reminder : )
* 6 cups of greens (I used a mix of spinach and arugula)
* 1 persimmon, sliced thinly
* 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
* 1/2 avocado, sliced
* 1/4 cup pine nuts
Rosemary Dressing Ingredients
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1 tbsn apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 tspn rosemary
* 1/2 tspn thyme
* 1/4 tspn salt
* Combine all of your salad ingredients.
* Combine all dressing ingredients. Blend or shake in a mason jar with a top. Blending will make it creamier.
* Toss in your dressing and serve!